Oral Medicine & Radiology
Oral Medicine and Radiology is the specialty that focuses on the diagnosis and medical management of complex diagnostic and medical disorders affecting the mouth and jaws
- Temporomandibular Disorders
- Salivary Gland Disorders
- Orofacial Pain Including Headaches
- Screening and Management of Precancerous lesions
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography
Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry deals with diagnosis and treatment of oral and dental diseases in children up to 14 years of age and those with special health care needs.
- Infant Oral Health Examination
- Preventive dental care including scaling and fluoride treatment
- Habit Counseling & Treatment
- Management of Dental Injuries
- Correction of Child's Malocclusion
- Management of Pediatric Gum Diseases
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is a surgical specialty focusing on reconstructive surgery of the face, facial trauma surgery, the oral cavity, head and neck, mouth, and jaws, as well as facial cosmetic surgery.
- Dental Emergencies
- Exodontia (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Implants
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Cleft Lip & Cleft Palate Repair
- TMJ Disorders
- Maxillofacial Skeletal Deformities
- Dentoalveolar Surgeries
- Craniofacial Surgery
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
Conservative Dentistry is the branch of dentistry which deals with the treatment of caries, malformed, discolored, unesthetic, or fractured teeth and Endodontics deals with treatment of pulpal and periapical diseases and dental pain management.
- Restoration of Decayed teeth
- Management of Tooth Discolouration
- Root Canal Treatment
- Endodontic Microsurgery
- Crown Placement
- Post & Core (Tooth Build up)
- Esthetic Dentistry - Composite Laminates & Veneers
Public Health Dentistry
Public Health Dentistry is a specialized branch of dentistry which deals with delivery of comprehensive dental & oral health care to the masses so as to improve the total dental & oral health of the community as a whole.
- Extensive Outreach Programs
- Urban Dental Health Services
- Free Primary Dental Care Services
- Community Service
Periodontics is a branch of dentistry that deals with the supporting structures located around the teeth which are known collectively as the periodontium.
- Ultrasonic Scaling / Cleaning
- Gum Infection Care
- Treatment of Sensitive teeth
- Esthetic Gum Surgeries
- Bone Grafts & Implants
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Dental Laser Treatment
- Exposed Root Treatment
Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Prosthodontics is a branch of dentistry focused on the design, development and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and other portions of the mouth.
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Fixed Partial Dentures
- Immediate Dentures
- Flexible Dentures
- Complete Dentures
- Over Denture
- Obturators & Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Dental Implants
- Denture with Precision Attachment
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics is a dentistry specialty that addresses the diagnosis, prevention, and correction of mal-positioned teeth and jaws, and misaligned bite.
- Straighten teeth
- Correct problems with bite.
- Close gaps between teeth
- Retainers, Removable & Fixed Appliances
Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Oral pathology is the specialty of dentistry and discipline of pathology that deals with the nature, identification, and management of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial regions.
- Hematology, urine, serology and biochemical laboratory tests.